Dec 31, 2009

The last post of the year

This is formally the last post of the year by me on this blog. The year 2009 ends today and my twitter status reads, "another year of failed resolutions, unkept promises about to end, and not as one has ended another is ready to follow. Happy New Year." Someone asked me that why so negative towards the end of the year. All I have to say is that to me it is not a negative attitude to remember one's failures or shortcomings. What I have achieved is something that is in the past but what I failed to achieve has implications for the future. It means I have unlearnt lessons, opportunities to improve and things that are still to be done. Isn't that the whole message the new year is supposed to bring?
Maybe I am wrong. Your comments are welcome and yes once again, Happy New Year.

1 comment: